St. Ann School educates each student in the Catholic tradition of faith, academic excellence, and service while guiding them to lead as disciples of Jesus Christ.
- God is at the heart of all that we do.
- A Catholic school environment develops students’ individual potential in an environment where they feel safe, valued, and accepted.
- Faith-filled service instills values of compassion, empathy, generosity, and respect for others.
- An effective partnership among parish, school, and families supports the education of children and furthers our mission.
Grounded in Catholic beliefs and values, a Saint Ann graduate will
- Continue to be an active participant in the life of faith
Help to create future Christian communities, welcoming and appreciating people of all faiths
Value life in all its forms
Be prepared to live in a diverse and changing world
Grounded in strong academics, a Saint Ann graduate will
Succeed as a confident young adult
Pursue further growth in an academically challenging environment
Demonstrate a life-long love of learning
Grounded in service to others, a Saint Ann graduate will
Continue to minister to others
Actively seek solutions to affect change
Respond compassionately to human needs locally, nationally and globally
You know a Saint Ann’s graduate by the way they live the Gospel.
Our graduates seek opportunities to grow in their love for God by continuing to participate in faith experiences. St. Ann’s graduates respect life in all its stages and forms. Using their time, talents and treasures, they continue to further the kingdom of God.
You know a Saint Ann’s graduate by the way they are academically prepared for the rigor of higher education and beyond.
Our graduates continue to pursue their goals with great passion and confidence. Being able to critically and creatively solve problems, they are prepared to actively live in a diverse and changing society.
You know a St. Ann’s graduate by their commitment to service to others.
Our graduates respond compassionately to human needs locally, nationally and globally by actively seeking solutions to affect change because of the values instilled in them during their time at St. Ann’s.