We are honored that you are considering St. Ann School for your child. Please use this page as a resource of information about the admission and registration process.
Any questions can be directed to Bonnie Tsaldaris at BTsaldaris@thesaintannschool.org
We are now accepting applications for all grades for the 2023-2024 school year. Schedule a tour today by contacting Admissions, Bonnie Tsaldaris: BTsaldaris@thesaintannschool.org
To begin the application process, please complete the pre-registration here. Please be sure to select the 2023-2024 school year from the drop down menu.
- Copy of birth certificate (required)
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Immunizations (required)
- Nonrefundable Application Fee of $200 (required)
- Copy of most recent report card and standardized test results (if applicable)
To learn more about the Pre-Kindergarten requirements for admission, click here.
- Pre-K 3 children must be 3 years old on or before August 31, 2023
- Pre-K 4 children must be 4 years old on or before August 31, 2023
- Kindergarten children must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2023
- This requirement also is correlated for Grades 1, 2, 3, etc.
Admission to St. Ann School is based on previous academic achievements, readiness test results, and standardized test scores. Interviews with parents/guardians, students and recommendation from the previous school may be required by Admissions. If transferring from another Catholic school, the prior Principal may be contacted to discuss if the family is in good standing.
- Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 students may be screened for school readiness
- Kindergarten students are screened for school readiness
- Grade 1-8: A test in basic skills may be administered to allow the staff to learn the child's level of readiness and possible success at St. Ann School. If from another Catholic school, the Principal may be contacted to discuss if the family is in good standing.
St. Ann School follows Diocesan Guidelines to Determine the Order of Acceptance of Students
- Siblings of students currently enrolled at St. Ann School
- First time students to St. Ann School, who are parishioners of St. Ann Parish
- Catholic families from parishes other than St. Ann School
- Non-Catholic families
- Wait Listed students are accepted in order of application submissions