Home & School Association
The Home and School Association works to foster a strong relationship between the school administration and families at St. Ann School, building a sense of community through social activities, encouraging family involvement and helping to provide the resources needed to enhance the Catholic school experience for the overall well-being of our children.
The H&SA proudly supports our school community in the following ways:
- Host the new student ice cream social before school starts to welcome new families to our school community.
- Host a back-to-school luncheon for our teachers the week before the start of the school year.
- Purchase toys for recess--balls, chalk, jump ropes, etc.
- Provide balloons and signs for the first day of school to greet our students on the first day back to school.
- Host Restaurant Night fundraisers
- Provide pretzels/snacks on casual days
- Thanksgiving pie fundraiser
- Purchase wreaths for school entrances for Christmas decoration
Provide a Christmas Shop for PreK3-5th grades to do their Christmas shopping in school.
Plan the Father/Someone Special and Daughter Dance
Plan the Mother/Someone Special and Son Outing
Sponsor the Middle School Hayride each Fall.
- Host the Lower School Halloween Party each October.
- Organize Grandparents/Special Friends Day.
Host the Teacher Appreciation luncheon during Catholic Schools Week.
Assist in the planning of the annual Spring Festival along with 5th grade.
Host the End of Year Party for our students during the last week of school. The party includes games and bounce houses, food, games, and tons of fun!
** We are always interested in hearing suggestions about new fundraising possibilities and new ways we can raise money to support our school. But we can’t get any new fundraisers underway without your help! If you have new fundraising ideas, please click here to complete the attached form and email it to one of the H&S officers.
Home and School is responsible for helping organize various functions that help our school run smoothly.
Fundraiser and Special Event Volunteers – Parents and family members are vital to the success of the various fundraisers and events the Home and School Association host throughout the year.
All volunteers must have a Volunteer Covenant and current background check on file with the school/diocesan office. Contact Pat Walker, email@example.com for information on how to obtain a background check.
Contact Us :