Home & School Association
The Home and School Association works to foster a strong relationship between the school administration and families at St. Ann School, building a sense of community through social activities, encouraging family involvement and helping to provide the resources needed to enhance the Catholic school experience for the overall well-being of our children.
Funding Academic Enhancements for Our Children
In keeping with our Mission, the Home and School Association (H&SA) gives back to our teachers, students and school families. The funds raised through our various fundraisers help support and enhance academic program activities.
The H&SA proudly supports our school community in the following ways:
- Provides each teacher an annual allotment to buy supplies for their students and classroom.
- Fund special electives for Middle School students.
- Host a back to school luncheon for our teachers the week before the start of the school year.
- Purchase balloons to greet our students on the first day back to school.
- Purchase recess toys – balls, jump ropes, chalk.
- Host the parent/teacher social.
- Purchase pumpkins for our teachers to decorate with their classes in October.
- Sponsor the Middle School Hayride each Fall.
- Host the Lower School Halloween Party each October.
- Organize Grandparents/Special Friends Day.
- Purchase decorations displayed throughout the school during the Christmas season.
- Host the Teacher Appreciation luncheon during Catholic Schools Week.
- Host the End of Year Party for our students during the last week of school. The party includes games and bounce houses, food, games and tons of fun!
** We are always interested in hearing suggestions about new fundraising possibilities and new ways we can raise money to support our school. But we can’t get any new fundraisers underway without your help! If you have new fundraising ideas, please click here to complete the attached form and email it to one of the H&S officers.
Opportunities for Involvement
Home and School is responsible for helping organize various functions that help our school run smoothly.
Fundraiser and Special Event Volunteers – Parents and family members are vital to the success of the various fundraisers and events the Home and School Association host throughout the year.
All volunteers must have a Volunteer Covenant and current background check on file with the school/diocesan office. Contact Pat Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a background check.
Home and School Association Officers
Teresa Marshall : Teresamarshall1315@gmail.com
Alicia Marascio: Aliciamarascio@outlook.com
Brook Rowe: email@example.com