Home and School holds multiple fundraisers throughout the year to help us give back to the school:
- Middle School Dances – Easily our biggest fundraisers of the year, in the 2019-20 school year St. Ann’s will host three middle school dances.
Click here to learn more about our Middle School Dances.
- Follett Book Fair – Held twice a year, students are given the opportunity to buy books during multiple school days.
- Box Top Shop and Bake Sale – Twice each year, students bring their collected Box Tops or purchased tickets to school to buy trinkets from the Shop. Donated baked goods are also sold on this day for case. "BOX TOP$ for education" are tokens found on grocery items. Box Top is changing to fit in with today's families. To participate, download the Box Top App, sign up and select St. Ann School Wilmington to receive points from the Box Tops collected. Then you simply scan your grocery store receipts for the credit to be sent to our school. Click here for more information.
- Special Someone/Father - Daughter Dance – This new addition to our events calendar is a very special night in our school year and has been a great success enjoyed by all.
- Cornhole Tournament - Last year the inaugural cornhole tournament brought professionals and amateurs alike playing to win the prize money. A fun, relaxed evening with music, beer and pizza.
- Spring Arts Festival –The Spring Arts Festival, hosted by 5th grade, combines displays of our students’ art work with fun games and light refreshments. The 8th grade charity chair raffle and H&S's popular basket raffle are also held on this day. Proceeds from the raffle are designated to the H&S fund.
- AmazonSmile –A simple and automatic way for you to automatically support St. Ann School every time you shop, at no cost to you. Every time you buy through this link, Amazon will donate 0.5% to St. Ann School. Register for Amazon Smile
We are always interested in hearing suggestions about new fundraising possibilities and new ways we can raise money to support our school. But we can’t get any new fundraisers underway without your help! If you have new fundraising ideas, please click here to complete the attached form and email it to one of the H&S officers.